Lights in Bloom at Selby Gardens
Dates: December 12 to 23, 26 to 31, 2020, and January 1 and 2, 2021 | 6 to 9 p.m.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Your safety is important. COVID-19 protocols are in place for Lights in Bloom®: An Open-air Holiday Light Show and here is what you can expect:
• Masks are required for entry.
• Access each evening is limited. Selby Gardens will monitor the number of visitors to ensure appropriate social distancing and safety for all.
• Santa will not be visiting this year and interactive games will not be available. Instead, we will be offering a special, free photo opportunity for you and your guests.
• Food and beverages will be available for purchase at a variety of locations throughout the Gardens, including the Selby House Cafe.
• A trolley will be available from 5:30 to 10 p.m. from the Sarasota Friendship Center (1888 Brother Geenen Way).
• For full details on our COVID-19 protocols, please visit here.
• For questions, more info or to check ticket availability, please contact [email protected].
Children ages 5-17: $7
4 and under: FREE
- General admission ticket holder check-in at 6 p.m. – please do not arrive prior to this time
- Limited number of General Admission tickets available each day
- General admission tickets may be purchased online (recommended) or on-site day of (if any remain) beginning at 6 p.m.