Meditation to Reduce Stress
As we begin the New Year thoughts turn to resolutions and promises to make our lives better. Relieving stress and anxiety in a busy and stressful world can work wonders for the way we feel on any given day...
American Lifestyle Magazine recently shared a great article on the practices of meditation and mindfulness that covers the simple techniques to help one feel more relaxed. If the practice of meditation seems daunting, here are a few of their suggestions to get you started:
- Choose a convenient time to practice—either morning or night.
- Select a quiet place with few distractions.
- Find a seated position that is most comfortable for you.
- Check to see how your mind and body feel in the moment.
- Appreciate that you’ve taken the time for yourself.
To find out more about meditation and mindfulness, click here to read the full article.