Looking for the Best Irish Pubs for St. Patty's Day?
Searching for that perfectly poured pint of Guinness for your St. Patrick's Day celebration? Irish pubs can be found in almost every city around the globe, but not all of them are created equal. Fortunately, the Herald-Tribune has helped us find the 10 best Irish pubs, right in our own backyard!
The places they have spotlighted are those where regulars gather to watch sporting events, like soccer, or watch a great local band playing great Irish folk songs!
Each pub picked, offers outdoor seating, most serve food and all of them should be a great destination any day of the year. Each pub will also be hosting its own St. Patrick's Day celebration.
The list is presented here in alphabetical order from Venice to St. Armands to Anna Maria Island.
- Clancy's Irish Sports Pub & Grill - 6218 Cortez Road W., Bradenton; 941-794-2489; clancysirishsportspub.com
- Freckled Fin Irish Pub - 5337 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach; 941-251-3930; freckledfin.com
- Irish 31 - 3750 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota; 941-234-9265; irish31.com
- Lynches Pub & Grub - 19 N. Blvd. of Presidents, Sarasota; 941-388-5550; lynches.pub
- McCabe's Irish Pub - 302 Old Main St., Bradenton; 941-896-3126
- McGrath's Irish Ale House - 8110 Lakewood Main St., Lakewood Ranch; 941-210-4398; mcgrathsirish.com
- O'Bricks Irish Pub & Martini Bar - 427 Old Main St., Bradenton; 941-896-8860
- Pub 32 Irish Gastropub - 8383 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota; 941-952-3070; pub32sarasota.com
- Shamrock Pub - 2257 Ringling Blvd., Sarasota; 941-952-1730; shamrocksarasota.com
- T.J. Carney's - 231 W. Venice Ave., Venice; 941-480-9244; tjcarneys.com