Book It: You Can Read 12 Books in 12 Months
"You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.”
— Dr. Seuss
Back before we were distracted by a million different things and a lifestyle that moves way too fast, the most popular form of entertainment was curling up with a good book. Books stimulate our imagination and transport our minds to other places, times, and dimensions like nothing else. Many still enjoy reading, of course, but if you’re someone who just can’t find the time or motivation to read a book, now you can—when you take this reading challenge!
Below you’ll find 12 categories of books. Make it your goal to read from a category each month: 12 books in 12 months. The structure of this challenge will allow you to stay committed, and the flexibility of the categories provides virtually limitless options. Once you finish a book, cross off its category, and then move on to another one. After your 12 months are up, you’ll be grateful for the incredible journeys you experienced through books!
1. A book you can finish in a day
2. A book you should have read in school
3. A book published before you were born
4. A book you own but have never read
5. A book that intimidates you
6. A book of short stories
7. A graphic novel
8. A book written by a celebrity
9. A New York Times best seller
10. A book that is becoming a movie soon
11. A book on Time magazine’s Top 100 list
12. A nonfiction book about a subject you’ve always wanted to learn about
Article shared from American Lifestyle Magazine
f you would like to receive regular email updates, please contact me to be added to our private client list. If you're considering making a move, contact me today for a confidential consultation at 941.928.3424 or [email protected].
Post a Comment