If You're Thinking of Selling, Good Things Are Happening!
- Pent-up buyer demand is strong, as more and more buyers are returning to the market to purchase homes.
- There is an influx of baby boomers retiring to Sarasota to enjoy sunshine, a leisure lifestyle and our favorable weather.
- Many affluent residents are relocating from high-tax Northern States such as New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois and Michigan to enjoy Sarasota and Florida’s highly favorable tax climate.
- Residents tired of densely-populated urban areas after COVID-19, are looking for a healthier, more secure lifestyle in communities such as Sarasota.
- With the #1 ranked beaches in the U.S., and a reputation as the arts and cultural gem of Florida’s West Coast, our town is a premier destination for anyone considering moving to the Sunshine State.
- Current low listing inventory levels means less competition and higher prices.
Experts predict inventory levels will rise sharply after the pandemic is over.
List now before competition Increases AND election uncertainty impacts prices.
If you're considering a move and would like to consult with a Trusted Real Estate Advisor,
please contact me for a confidential consultation at 941.928.3424
or CLICK HERE, fill out the form and we'll send you a free Comparative Market Analysis.